When sending a get well gift to man, woman or child, our varied range of gift options mean you don't just have to send flowers. Consider a gift basket or adding some extras like teddy bears, balloons and chocolates.
Most hospitals will allow flower delivery, but here are a couple of tips to make ordering easier:
• Consider sending an arrangement of flowers in its own container or vase, as some hospitals do not always have vases on hand to keep flowers hydrated.
• If the person receiving your get well soon gift is in intensive care, check with the hospital first in case they do not permit flowers in the room for hygiene reasons.
• Avoid selecting a plant as gift, as some hospitals do not allow plants due to the bacteria found in soil.
• Check your recipient is still a patient at the hospital before sending your gift, as the patient may only have a short stay in the hospital or could check out early. Flowers and balloons can usually be delivered same day on weekdays when ordered before 2pm, and because of this are often a good choice of gift.
• If the person has checked out before delivery to a hospital, the flowers can sometimes be delivered to a home address but an extra delivery cost may be required depending on where they live in relation to the hospital.
• Also check the name your recipient is registered under. Women may be in under their married or maiden name.
Send your best wishes for a speedy recovery with Petals’ range of get well flowers and gift baskets.... No matter how poorly or under the weather they are feeling, your floral gift is sure to cheer them up and bring joy to their day. Our selection of flowers range from bright
bouquets to colourful box and vase
arrangements, and can be delivered
same day, Australia wide. For those in hospital who need some cheering up, we recommend sending a
gift basket full of delicious goodies including fruit, chocolates and gourmet snack foods. Order before 2 PM weekdays and 10 AM Saturdays in the recipients time zone to have your get well gift delivered same day.